International Tax Law

Our office advises individuals, businesses, and families with respect to international tax issues.

These matters include:

  • Unreported income from foreign bank accounts
  • Undisclosed foreign bank accounts and assets
  • Delinquent FBARs or Forms 8938 (Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets)
  • Offshore voluntary disclosures (becoming U.S. tax compliant)
  • Controlled foreign corporations
  • FACTA, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
  • Foreign investments in U.S. real estate
  • Taxation of foreign persons with U.S. activities
  • Foreign trusts
  • Gifts from foreign persons